Pursuant to Board of Supervisors Policy 3.60, any bail agent or attorney requesting to have information posted in County jail facilities must certify the information listed below under penalty of perjury. Any certification that is false or misleading, in whole or in part, will result in removal of the bail agent or attorney's information from County jail facilities; denial of the bail agent’s or attorney’s request to have information posted at the next annual posting of information; and/or a requirement that the bail agent or attorney submit documentation to verify the information provided in subsequent requests. Repeated or serious violations of the certification requirement or of Board Policy 3.60 may result in disqualification from all future postings.
By electronically signing and submitting this form, I certify the following, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California:
- The information provided on this form is true and correct.
- For bail bond companies/bail agents: The bail bond company and all individuals acting as bail agents or transacting bail on its behalf in Santa Clara County have an active bail agent license issued by the California Department of Insurance. For law firms/attorneys : All attorneys practicing law in Santa Clara County on behalf of the law firm are active members of and in good standing with the State Bar of California.
- In providing bail or legal services in Santa Clara County, the bail bond company/law firm and its bail agents, attorneys, and employees comply with all applicable state, federal, and local laws rules, and regulations.
- The bail bond company or law firm is in compliance with all applicable local licensing or permitting requirements.
- Bail agents or criminal defense attorneys employed by the bail bond company/law firm conduct business out of a physical office located in Santa Clara County.
- The local phone number provided on this form connects the caller with the bail bond company’s or law firm’s physical office in Santa Clara County.
By electronically signing and submitting this form, I agree that if any information provided or certified on this form changes, I will notify the Department of Correction within 15 business days by providing written notice to: [email protected].