SANTA CLARA COUNTY CAL-ID RAN POLICY BOARD
TO: CAL-ID RAN POLICY BOARD
FROM: Phan Ngo, Chair/Police Chief, Sunnyvale Department of Public Safety
SUBJECT: CAL-ID RAN Regular Board Meeting
***BY VIRTUAL TELECONFERENCE ONLY***
Pursuant to the provisions of California Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20, issued on March 17, 2020, this meeting will be held by teleconference only. No physical location will be available for this meeting; however, members of the public will be able to participate in the meeting as noted below.
This is a notice that there will be a meeting of the Santa Clara County CAL-ID RAN Policy Board on:
Date and Time: Tuesday March 30, 2021; 1300 - 1500
Teams Meeting Link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZmFkMjU1ZTYtMjZhNC00OGEzLTlmNDYtMzFjOTdkZTgwYjQ5%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%220ac3202f-c3e9-4f56-830d-017d09d16b3f%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2282ee0e5b-066a-4fc4-9bf2-238141d72a8a%22%7d
Or call in (audio only): +1 408-791-0743,,614510095#
United States, San Jose
Phone Conference ID: 614 510 095#
- Introductions and roll call
- Public Comment
- Approve Minutes of June 17, 2020 Board Meeting
- Technology Program Enhancements
- Discussion on technology enhancements, including updates on the AFIS Disaster Recovery system and mobile ID replacement project.
- Sheriff’s Identification Unit (SIU) Accreditation Audit – Zero Findings
- Discussion on the results of the latest accreditation audit.
- Budget and Allocation Update
- Presentation on the FY2022 proposed budget, the FY2021 actuals, SB720 allocations, and 5-year technology plan budget.
- Approve SB 720 Budget and Technology Plan
- SIU Successes and Scientific & Forensic Contributions
- Presentation on SIU’s many contributions to the scientific community over the previous year.
- Approve Annual Report
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Brown Act, those requiring accommodation for these meetings should notify the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office 24 hours prior to the meeting at (408) 808-4900 or [email protected].
Public Comment Instructions
Members of the Public may provide public comments to teleconference meetings as follows:
- Written public comments may be submitted by email to [email protected]. Written comments will be distributed to the Board as quickly as possible, however, please note that documents may take up to 24 hours to be included in the meeting agenda.
- Spoken public comments will be accepted during the last agenda item. Please read the following instructions carefully.
- You may download the Zoom client or connect to the meeting in-browser. If using your browser, make sure you are using a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer.
- You will be asked to enter an email address and name. We request that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
- When the Board Chair calls for Public Comment, click on “raise hand.” The meeting administrator will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
- When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.